Tired of all the job postings that basically require you to already be...
A super ninja rockstar self-starter guru with 86 years of direct experience?
Yeah, were tired of that too.
Were not trying to hire Sarah Blakely, Jeff Bezos or Kanye West.
So lets be real here. We need someone solid.
And were trying to hire you.
You wouldnt be reading this if you werent a leader, a media-buying-maven and basically a damn good marketer. (10,000 bookmarks on whats happening in paid media, Color-coded Gantt charts & Google Drive folders, and an immodest amount of coffeeam I right?)
Because thats who were looking for.
Do you love the idea of leading the charge on serious digital campaigns for industry-leading brands in healthcare and eCommerce?
And are you always the first to put on your entrepreneurial, problem-solving x-ray glasses when helping your team and your clients reach the finish line with far better outcomes than they could otherwise achieve alone?
If this sounds like you, have we got a job for you.
Tell me more about the team?
At RMI, we strive to be an industry leader that empowers businesses and healthcare providers to think forward in an ever-changing digital world.
Because the clients we serve are getting people to a better state of health and well-being by harnessing the power of data and analytics to drive business performance and success.
Are you ready to shift your career into overdrive through driving next-level paid media strategies for multiple growing brands and helping lead an integrated media team across multiple channels? If that sounds good to you, youre in for quite a ride. Buckle up, friend!
The Media Manager is a key media role that is responsible for managing and implementing various media related tasks across multiple clients on key platforms and is involved in developing media strategy and optimization recommendations. This role serves as a member of a team and works closely with account and media team members to ensure we meet client goals and objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DAY TO DAY TASKS:
- Campaign Management: responsible for the day-to-day management needs and
performance of assigned accounts and work
- Develop account structure framework and rationale
- Keyword development and evaluation.
- Conduct and review daily pacing checks, updates and communications around
- Weekly review of campaign and adgroup metrics and trends. During evaluation
Identify performance outliers and provide recommended solutions to team leads.
- Work with media leads to review automated bid management and testing
- Sets up, launches and monitors testing initiatives. Ensures solid QA process and
communicates updates and owns all performance check-in
- Participate on internal and client calls
- Develop insights around performance and next steps
- Share key insights or challenges with various team members
- Bring solutions and recommendations to challenges
- Manage up to ensure team members are aware of both obstacles and benefits
- Identify disconnects between media plans and business objectives
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- At least 2+ years experience in online advertising
- Google Ads and Bing Ads proficiency
- Kenshoo proficiency
- Experience with paid search, shopping display, programmatic, YouTube and more
- Understanding of how Paid and Natural Search impact each other
- Competency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving skills
- Analytical minded and detail oriented
- Resourceful and a pleasure to work with
- Bachelors degree
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do thejob. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonablerepresentation of its activities.
Any valid, official communication from our recruiters and hiring managers will come via a responsemine.com or an applytojob.com email address. If you receive an email from an account other than an email address with the firstname.lastname@example.org or @applytojob.com, please contact us directly at 404-233-0370 and speak with Amy Rich as you may be a victim of a phishing scam.
Powered by JazzHR
Based in Atlanta, Response Mine Interactive (RMI) is an industry leading digital marketing services firm that expertly wields data for customer acquisition and retention. Founded in 2001, RMI focuses on honest, meaningful feedback to create dominant online brands in the e-commerce, healthcare, retail, travel and home services markets. Also the authority in acquiring boomers and seniors, RMI has a culture based on integrity, testing and margin-based decision-making to create breakthroughs in volume and efficiencies that optimize ROI.