USIM is a full-service, integrated, media planning and buying agency. We align the most successful and efficient media strategies with the goals of our clients, regardless of channel. This position is key and covers either one major account or a portfolio of clients.
Working with USIM leadership, this position will be critical to managing and growing client business. In this role, the AMD has the opportunity to help shape the client’s complete media strategy and work closely with creative teams
- Strategy: AMDs are the primary authors of client media strategies
- Measurement Strategy: AMDs are responsible for working with the client to create clear actionable measurement strategies
- Briefs: AMDs need to be able to create and deliver clear concise briefings for USIM vertical services so that they can deliver buys and ideas that effectively map back to the media strategy and KPIs.
- Working with our vertical services: Search, social, programmatic, broadcast, etc.
- Leading in the creation and presentation of media plans.
- Implementation: Directly/indirectly overseeing the execution of media plans by buying teams and ensuring that results are reported in a way that is insightful, timely and accurate.
- Talent Development: Building teams that are smart, strategic, client-facing, ready to be promoted.