USIM is a full-service, integrated, media planning and buying agency. We are media agnostic aligning the most successful and efficient media strategies with the goals of our clients, regardless of channel. USIM is currently seeking a Media Coordinator for our Irvine office. The Media Coordinator supports the media team in placing, monitoring and assisting in the development of media plans. The Media Coordinator will learn USIMs processes for creating strategy/plans, proposing, negotiating, executing and optimizing campaigns.
*This is a hybrid role (two days in the Irvine, CA office).
- Develop an active working knowledge of all assigned or acquired accounts/clients
- Demonstrate an increased understanding of digital campaign management, including the planning and buying process
- Support team in creating client strategies, media plans and flowcharts
- Support with Requests for Proposals (RFPs), buysheets, insertion orders and media authorizations
- Gather media kits and other information as well as schedule meetings with media partners
- Utilize internal reporting systems to monitor media partner activity as well as to compile and distribute reports
- Development and presentation of media recommendations, evaluations, presentations, POVs, and media analysis to internal groups
- Utilize media tools and be able to master their use with appropriate training and initiative to learn such as ComScore, Pathmatics, Nielsen Ad Intel, DCM
- Help keep the team "up to date" by reading, investigating, and sharing new digital opportunities; maintaining up-to-date knowledge of digital media marketplace and its evolution
- Establish professional, productive rapport with account managers, media partners, and internal groups
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS