Digital Markleting Manager
Feb 2007 -
- Develop all aspects of digital marketing, PPC/SEM, and paid social campaigns. Develop strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and social media platforms. Raise brand awareness and online presence through digital marketing projects and campaigns.
- Build digital footprint businesses through coaching and consultation. Setup web presence, built site, develop content for pages, select plugins to focus on site security and website hardening, select keywords based on client goals, refresh low performing pages and images, complete comprehensive technical on-page SEO
- Use SEMrush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, GTMetrix, PageSpeed Insights, and Google Structured Data Testing Tool for website assessment reports
- Proficient with Adobe Suite inclusive of Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Lightroom
- Develop blog essays and think pieces. Establish content marketing plan working with freelance and staff writers to produce targeted content as part of the overall content marketing and SEO strategies resulting in consistent year over year website growth, increase in leads generated, improved conversion rates to include:
A) Internet-generated leads responsible for 67% client acquisition
B) Develop/maintain all PPC and paid social campaigns; Achieve a 71% increase in admissions from PPC/paid social while reducing spend by 34%
- Significant e-commerce experience including B2B, B2C, C2B, C2C, and D2C. Developed overall strategy which includes market research to determine best products, placement, verticals.
Email Marketing Manager
Oct 2007 -
- Create/deploy direct-response email campaigns for accounts that range from 2500 to 1.5 million email subscribers.
- Conceptualize marketing campaigns that speak directly to pain points of existing and prospective clientele.
- Manage email scraping utilizing tools such as Zoominfo, Octoparse, Skrapp.io, RocketReach, Hunter IO, Sales Navigator and silk. Utilize email approaches which include drip campaigns, lead/demand generation using OptinMonster, Hubspot, WordStream, Unbounce, Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and Constant Contact.
- Utilize analytics to tell a story and inform future campaign actions to determine metrics that demonstrate email marketing concepts for customer segments, customer engagement, and customer journeys including: click through rate, conversion rate, bounce rate, list growth rate, sharing/forwarding, and ROI
- Conduct market research to comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors. Review former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength, weakness, and opportunities for growth
- Create well-written copy free from mistakes. Work with designers to improve appearance layout of email outputs
- Maintain database of customers who opt to receive correspondence. Identify target audiences and grow email lists.
Feb 2007 -
- SEO strategy development to maximize organic visibility, and increase qualified traffic, leads and overall revenue; Implementation of company-wide SEO standards and practices; Manage all SEO projects; Create and maintain SEO reporting, and monitor performance. Efforts resulted in 28% increase in YoY organic traffic, 21% grow YoY organic revenue, and 38% rise in YoY organic average order value (AOV)
- Produce and manage a comprehensive social media marketing strategy resulting in Facebook engagement rates of 30% & post link clinks of 36%; Twitter impression over 600%, engagement rate of 45.5%, & post link clinks of 70.5%
- Propose new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand. Provide expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization).
- Develop growth programs that are testable and drive scale. Lead efforts to find the best drivers of self-serve traffic and the best online sources for finding our most profitable customers
Digital Marketing Manager
Oct 2021 -
- • Build, design, execute and deploy full-scale digital campaigns including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social
- media and display advertising campaigns for high-end skincare company.
- • Complete extensive keyword research. Utilize Hubspot, SEmRush, Ahrefs, Google, and MOZ for deep analysis of campaign including comprehensive review of analytics.
- • Focus on customer touchpoints/pain points to analyze metrics to inform campaign
- • Design, build and maintain social media presence by regular posting to accounts, building penetration and presence.
- • Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- • Identify trends and optimize spend and performance based on insights. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- • Plan, execute, and measure experiments and A/B conversion tests. Create landing pages and optimize user experience. Utilize analytics to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Feb 2003 - May 2008
Schick Shadel Hospital
- Redesigned and optimized entire agency website using WordPress, plugins, and libraries
- Collaborated with internal partners to coordinate SEO/PPC campaigns yielding 30% increase in internet admissions
- Compiled extensive web analytics to determine best monthly ‘spends’ to manage $49,000 monthly Google Ads budget
- Utilized ASP/CSS and latest web development technologies for email and PPC campaigns (using Google, Yahoo and MSN) – yielding consistent 15% increase in internet admissions in addition to a 30% lift from my organic efforts.
Digital Marketing Manager
Feb 2017 - Mar 2021
Roots and Curls
- Provided tactical Digital Marketing services for a hair salon focused exclusively Black and Nubian hair.
- Utilized Google My Business, Social media updates, Technical On-page SEO, and A/B testing to gather metrics.
- Developed 12 months of content to roll out on a weekly basis using an email/content calendar
- Developed marketing campaigns to roll out products and initiatives that utilizes metrics to measure engagement. Develop content for social media using Photoshop, Sketch, and other tools
- Utilize guest Posting and Q&A sessions to increase user engagement
- Added functionality to sell products from her website which increased income by 30%.
Sep 2020 -